For after-hours emergencies please call +63 2 7757 8100 and follow the prompts to transfer (toll free) to the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade 24-hour Consular Emergency Centre in Canberra or call direct on +61 2 6261 3305. Passport and notarials services are by appointment only.
Visas and Citizenship Enquiries
- The Consular Section does not process Citizenship or Visa applications and is not able to respond to Australian visa or citizenship enquiries.
- For citizenship and visa enquiries visit the VFS website , email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +63 2 8790 4900.
Quick guides for applying a passport
Passport Application Process
- Adult Passport - Renewal
- Adult Passport - Applying for the first time and first adult application
- Adult Passport - Change of name
- Adult Passport - Applying for concurrent passport
- Adult Passport - Replacement
- Child Passport - Under 18 years of age
Appointments for passport applications must be booked online. Before booking an appointment, please read the relevant information and ensure you have all the requirements as we cannot proceed with your application if you do not bring the correct documentation.
To book an appointment, please click on the 'book appointment' button below.
Cancelling or rescheduling your appointment
- You will send an email notifications through setmore.com each time an appointment is booked – it will contain an appointment cancellation/modification link and will appear as per below:
- If you want to modify an appointment, click "Reschedule" and you will receive a message on a new tab allowing you to modify the appointment.
- If you want to cancel an appointment, click "Cancel Appointment" and you will receive a message on a new tab asking you to confirm cancellation.
- If you require assistance, please send your email to email@example.com.
If your passport has been lost/stolen, please call the Consular Section on +632 7757 8100 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Commencing 1 January 2019, the Australian Embassy in Manila are no longer able to accept cash payment for its Notarial and Passports services. Please ensure you bring a MasterCard or Visa card (including Visa Debit) or a manager’s cheque made payable to 'Australian Embassy' for payment. We do not accept personal cheques. Payments are charged in Philippine pesos.
Pleas see current Passport Fees.
Collecting your passport
Appointments are not required for submission of consent form for child passport applications lodged in Australia and passport collection. You may collect passports Monday to Friday from 9am to 12nn and 2pm to 4pm (excluding Embassy public holiday). Please bring your current/old passport for cancellation.
Consular Section Contact Details
Level 23 Tower 2, RCBC Plaza 6819 Ayala Avenue
Makati City 1200, Metro Manila, The Philippines
Telephone: +63 2 7757 8100
Facsimile: +63 2 7757 8344
List of Embassy Holidays