For after-hours emergencies please call +63 2 7757 8100 and follow the prompts to transfer (toll free) to the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade 24-hour Consular Emergency Centre in Canberra or call direct on +61 2 6261 3305.
Visas and Citizenship Enquiries
- The Consular Section does not process Citizenship or Visa applications and is not able to respond to Australian visa or citizenship enquiries.
- For citizenship and visa enquiries visit the VFS website , email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +63 2 8790 4900.
If you require Consular Assistance, please contact the Australian Embassy Manila on +632 7757 8100 or send us an email to email@example.com
The Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT) sets out the standard of service you can expect to receive in its Consular Services Charter.
Consular functions are, however, governed by international agreements and there are limits to the extent we can intervene on your behalf with foreign governments or authorities. You are subject to the laws and regulations of the country in which you are travelling.
Assisting Australians overseas within limits
Services and Information Provided by Other Agencies – please contact these agencies directly
• Australian Police clearances
• Australian Citizenship
• Birth, marriage and death certificates
• Australian Government Benefits, Payments and Services
• Centrelink - Department of Human Services (DHS) International Services
• Returning to Australia
Voting While Overseas
Consular Section Contact Details
Level 23 Tower 2, RCBC Plaza 6819 Ayala Avenue
Makati City 1200, Metro Manila, The Philippines
Telephone: +63 2 7757 8100
Facsimile: +63 2 7757 8344
List of Embassy Holidays