Celebrate Australia: Say G'day at SM
Raffle Promotion DTI Mechanics:
- Promotion period is from February 18, 2016 to May 19, 2016.
- For every Php 1,000 single receipt purchase transaction, from any non-Australian brand outlet (food or non-food except purchases from SM supermarket) at SM Aura Premier, SM City Cebu, SM City Davao, and SM North EDSA entitles participant to one (1) raffle entry.
- For every Php 1,000 single receipt purchase transaction, from any Australian brand outlet (food or non-food except purchases from SM supermarket) at SM Aura Premier, SM City Cebu, SM City Davao, and SM North EDSA entitles participant to three (3) raffle entries. Australian brands include the following:
Holster BYS Cotton On Kids
Ever New Lol Typo
Rip Curl Globe (Skate brand) Rubi
Roxy Factorie Gelatissimo
Billabong Toby’s Estate Wine Depot (Australian products;
Quiksilver Silver wave including but not limited to Australian
Cotton On Scanasia wine, coffee, jam)
- Participants must show his/her valid receipt purchases at the exhibition area during the exhibit dates of the Australian Embassy at the participating SM Supermalls to qualify and earn raffle entries. (Valid receipts are only during the dates of the exhibition of the participating mall.)
SM Aura Premier (Atrium) : February 18 – 25, 2016
SM City Cebu (Northwing Atrium) : March 14 – 20, 2016
SM City Davao (Activity Center) : April 13 – 19, 2016
SM North EDSA (The Block Atrium) : May 12 – 19, 2016
- Customer shall fill up the raffle coupon with Name, Address, Telephone Number, Email address, and affix signature and drop the raffle stub at the drop box located at the Australian Embassy Exhibition Area of each participating SM Supermalls.
- One (1) winner for each of the four (4) participating malls will win a minor prize. Minor prize winners (one from each participating malls) will win five thousand worth of SM gift certificates and 'Celebrate Australia: Say G’Day at SM' hamper each, in the presence of a DTI representative. Minor prizes winners will not be eligible to win the Grand Raffle Draw on May 21 at SM North EDSA.
The deadline for dropping of entries, location of drop boxes and raffle draw details for each venue follows:
SM Aura Premier
Date: February 25, 2016
Time: 10:00 p.m.
Location: Australian Embassy Exhibit Area, SM Aura Atrium
Raffle draw details: February 27, 1:00 pm, SM Aura Administration Office
SM City Cebu
Date: March 20, 2016
Time: 9:00 p.m.
Location: Australian Embassy Exhibit Area, SM City Cebu Northwing Atrium
Raffle draw details: March 22, 6:00 pm, SM City Cebu Administration Office
SM City Davao
Date: April 19, 2016
Time: 9:00 p.m.
Location: Australian Embassy Exhibit Area, SM City Davao Activity Center
Raffle draw details: April 23, 1:00 pm, SM City Davao Administration Office
SM North EDSA
Date: May 19, 2016
Time: 10:00 p.m.
Location: Australian Embassy Exhibit Area, SM North EDSA The Block Atrium
Raffle draw details: May 21, 1:00 pm, SM North EDSA Administration Office
- There will be one (1) Grand Draw on May 21, 2016, 1:00 p.m. Raffle draw will be held at the SM North EDSA Administration Office, in the presence of Australian Embassy, SM and DTI representative. Australian Embassy reserves the right to verify the eligibility of the winning entry.
- One (1) winner will win a round-trip plane ticket for two (2) to Melbourne, Australia via Qantas Airways, inclusive of Australian Wine Tours (Yarra Valley Wineries) and Hidden Secret Tours (Melbourne Lanes and Arcades Tours) in Melbourne.
- Hotel accommodation is not included.
- All other fees such as, but not limited to, terminal fees, excess baggage, sea and land transfers, will be for the winner's personal account (Estimated total Qantas taxes for the roundtrip Manila-Sydney flight is Php 5,905).
- By accepting the prize, the winner should agree to the following terms and conditions of the prize:
- All prize bookings must be made with Qantas Airways Limited. The prize does not include fees, taxes or surcharges. The winner must pay for these costs at the time of redeeming the prize.
- Prize travel is subject to the Qantas Airways Conditions of Carriage and fare conditions advised at the time of booking. Prize travel is subject to availability at the time of booking. The prize-winner and their travel companion will not accrue Qantas Frequent Flyer points on the prize travel. An upgrade cannot be purchased on airfares with cash or Qantas Frequent Flyer points.
- Flights are permitted on Qantas services only and departures must be from Manila. The prize-winner and their travel companion must travel together on all flights via the most direct routing.
- The prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if the winner are unable to use the prize as stated. The prize is not exchangeable or redeemable for cash or other goods or services. There can be no changes made to travel arrangements, including name changes, once tickets are issued. The prize must be booked and ticketed by 31 August 2016 and must depart by 18 May 2017. Black-out periods for travel are 17 December 2016 to 04 February 2017. No extensions will be given. Any unused portions of the prize will be forfeited. Tickets have a 1-year validity.
- The prize does not include travel insurance, passports, visas, meals, payments to third parties, ground transportation or any other costs not specifically stated.
- Compliance with any health or other government requirements is the responsibility of the prize-winner and their travel companion. It is the responsibility of the prize-winner to inquire about local issues and conditions at destinations prior to travel. Qantas Airways Limited makes no representation as to the safety, conditions or other issues that may exist at any destination. International travel advice can be obtained from various sources, including local government, local consular offices and the website of the Australian Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade.
- Qantas Airways Limited and its related bodies corporate and their respective officers, employees and agents will not be liable for any loss, damage or personal injury whatsoever (including but not limited to direct, indirect and consequential loss) suffered or sustained in connection with the use of any part of the prize, except for liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The 20% prize tax for prizes exceeding Php. 10,000.00 and all other taxes and expenses incurred in relation to the prizes will be shouldered by the winner.
- Winner will be notified by registered mail and phone on details of prize redemption.
- Winner will be given sixty (60) days upon receipt of notification to claim their prize certificate. Prizes shall be claimed at the Australian Embassy Office located at 23rd Floor, Tower 2 RCBC Plaza, 6819 Ayala Avenue, Makati City. After the 60-day claiming period, unclaimed prize will be forfeited in favor of Australian Embassy with the prior approval of DTI.
- Upon claiming his/her prize, winner must present registered notice together with two (2) valid forms of identification or government-issued I.D., including Driver's License, SSS I.D., Passport, Birth Certificate, TIN card and a valid Tax Identification Number (TIN).
- Requirement of winner's representative in claiming the prize – an authorization letter from the winner, photocopy of winner's valid identification (Passport, Driver's License or SSS I.D. of both the winner and his/her representative). The winner's representative must also present original copies of the same required valid forms of identification and a copy of the winner's TIN.
- By accepting the prize, the winner should agree to the following terms and conditions of Qantas for the prize.
- Prizes are transferable but not convertible to cash. Note: Once tickets have been issued - changes are not permitted including name changes, hence, tickets are non-transferable.
- By accepting the prize, the winner agrees to hold SM and Australian Embassy free and harmless from any loss, injury, or damage caused by or arising from his/her participation in the program caused by or arising from his/her acceptance and/or use of the prize.
- Processing of the necessary required documents and/or visa applications shall be the responsibility of the winner.
- SM and Australian Embassy reserve the right to disclose and publish names, photos and other information of the winners in any mode or manner, as relevant to the Promotion, in any mode or manner as they may deem appropriate.
- Employees, Management and Board of Directors of SM Prime Holdings Inc., SM Retail Group, Australian Embassy, its promo organizers, advertising agency and co-sponsors and their relatives up to 2nd degree of consanguinity or affinity are disqualified from participating in the promotion.
- The promo organizer's decision with regards to the Promo Mechanics, winners and prizes, with the concurrence of DTI, is final.
Per DTI-FTEB SPD Permit No. 1404 Series of 2016.