For after-hours emergencies please call +63 2 757 8100 and follow the prompts to transfer (toll free) to the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade 24-hour Consular Emergency Centre in Canberra or call direct on +61 2 6261 3305.
Visas and Citizenship Enquiries
- The Consular Section does not process Citizenship or Visa applications and is not able to respond to Australian visa or citizenship enquiries.
- For citizenship and visa enquiries visit the VFS website , email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +63 2 790 4900.
Consular Section - What we can and cannot do
Services and Information Provided by Other Agencies – please contact these agencies directly
• Australian Police clearances
• Australian Citizenship
• Birth, marriage and death certificates
• Australian Government Benefits, Payments and Services
• Centrelink - Department of Human Services (DHS) International Services
• Returning to Australia
Consular Section Contact Details
Level 23 Tower 2, RCBC Plaza 6819 Ayala Avenue
Makati City 1200, Metro Manila, The Philippines
Telephone: +63 2 757 8100
Facsimile: +63 2 757 8344
List of 2017 Embassy Holidays