For after-hours emergencies please call +63 2 757 8100 and follow the prompts to transfer (toll free) to the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade 24-hour Consular Emergency Centre in Canberra or call direct on +61 2 6261 3305.
Visas and Citizenship Enquiries
- The Consular Section does not process Citizenship or Visa applications and is not able to respond to Australian visa or citizenship enquiries.
- For citizenship and visa enquiries visit the VFS website , email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +63 2 790 4900.
Appointments for passport applications must be booked online. Before booking an appointment, please read the relevant information and ensure you have all the requirements as we cannot proceed with your appointment if you do not bring the correct documentation.
- If your passport had been lost/stolen, please call the Consular Section on +632 7578100 or send an email to email@example.com
- Appointments are required for all Passport Applications.
- All passport applications/renewals will require a face to face interview with the applicant (16 years and over), with the exception of minors (below 16). A parent or a person with parental responsibility must lodge on behalf of minors.
- For children ages 16 and 17, the child and at least one parent are required to attend the interview.
- All passport applications/renewals lodged overseas will be charged an additional ‘Overseas Application Fee’ of $103.00 for adults (including senior citizens) and $52.00 for minors (below 18).
- Standard processing time of a complete passport application is 15 working days.
- Passport Information, Requirements, and Application Forms
- General passport photo guidelines
- List of eligible guarantors/referee for passport applications
- Passport Fees - Only Philippine Peso (cash) or a Philippine Bank Manager’s Cheque (in Peso) made payable to ‘Australian Embassy’.
- Appointments are not required for submission of consent form for child passport applications lodged in Australia and passport collection. You may collect passports Monday to Friday from 9am to 12nn and 2pm to 4pm.
Passport Application Types:
Consular Section Contact Details
Level 23 Tower 2, RCBC Plaza 6819 Ayala Avenue
Makati City 1200, Metro Manila, The Philippines
Telephone: +63 2 757 8100
Facsimile: +63 2 757 8344
List of 2017 Embassy Holidays