Australian Embassy
The Philippines

Residents Returning to Australia

Residents Returning to Australia - Subclass 155 Resident Return

General Information

If you are a permanent resident of Australia you must have a valid visa in order to be able to return to Australia.  If your re-entry visa has expired you will need to apply for a Resident Return visa.

From 10 September 2016, written (ie by letter) RRV applications, will no longer be available. Further information will be available on the Border Website (from 10 September) at:

For more information, see Resident Return 155 and the application checklist.

Apply online

Apply online here: Resident Return visa

Fees and Charges

See: Fees and Charges