Australian Embassy
The Philippines


How do I arrange for an eHealth examination?


If a medical and/or x-ray examination is required, we will notify you after your application is lodged. You will then need to make arrangements to attend an approved immigration panel doctor.

You should be aware of what type of visa you are applying for, as the panel doctor will need this information in order to complete the health examination forms.

You will need to arrange an appointment with a panel hospital of your choice - see List of panel doctors in Philippines, See: Panel doctors and ensure that you take the following with you to the examination:

  • Health ID number (letter) provided by our office
  • A copy of the details page of your passport

Dependants (including Non migrating children) submitting permanent visa applications

While the non-migrating dependants may not hold a passport, the panel doctor must nevertheless satisfy themselves as to the identity of the dependant. This can be done by submitting the following:

  • birth certificate
  • government health care cards
  • national identity cards or
  • school registration documents and should include photographic identification

More information

For more information see eHealth link.