FEBRUARY TO MAY 2016
CELEBRATE AUSTRALIA 2016: SAY G'DAY AT SM
13 to 19 April at SM City Davao
18 to 25 February at SM Aura Premier │ 14 to 20 March at SM City Cebu │12 to 19 May at SM City North Edsa
Shop and get a chance to win Qantas air tickets for two and Melbourne tours!
WOMEN ENTERPRISES: BUILDING STRONGER COMMUNITIES
THE AUSTRALIA-PHILIPPINES POLICY FORUM SERIES 2006-2010
The Australia-Philippines Policy Forum (APPF) is the flagship public affairs forum of the Australian Embassy. It aims to prompt a policy dialogue that strengthens partnerships between Australia, the Philippines, and our neighbours in the Asia-Pacific region. Participants include experts from Australia and the Philippines from the government, academe, NGO sector and the media.
Since its inception in 2001, the Embassy has hosted APPFs on Australia’s engagement with Asia, trade liberalisation, environmental biodiversity, science research, agricultural developments, interfaith dialogue, Avian Influenza, disaster risk management, among others.
- Australia-Philippines Policy Forum (APPF) on Human Rights (2010) (in partnership with the Commission on Human Rights of the Philippines)
- APPF on Climate Change Adaptation and Disaster Risk Reduction (2009)
- APPF on the Role of Youth in Peace Building (2008)
- APPF on Avian Influenza (2007)
- APPF on Building Bridges between Communities: The Case of Muslim Minorities (2006)